Sunday, June 6, 2004 Sebastian Sturm wrote:

> Hi,

>> If you could please provide some example file showing the
>> problems, I'll see if I can nail them down.

> the problem with delimiter autosizing seems to be caused by
> MPenvironment; however, the problem with subscripts still seems very
> strange to me (since superscripts work as expected). I've included a
> test file and the PDF generated by my TeX installation.

I will look into the interaction with MPenvironment. To solve
the subscript problem, please change line 2738 of t-nath.tex
from

 \ifdim\wd\!!boxa>[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 \ifdim\wd\!!boxa>[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(in the definition of \axis@)

and let me know how it works.

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta