Bill McClain wrote:

After a long lull, I have installed a recent Context (ver: 2004.6.30)
and find that my typescripts that do margin kerning are having trouble.
Invoking a typescript that uses \defineprotrudefactor will cause the job
to stop; I don't see any error messages. When the problem line is
commented out the job completes.

i've been messing around with that because thanh is updating his stuff; i need to handle both hz and protruding and more -)

I just got a working pdftex from him so i can now test further