Great, but unfortunately it does not work with empty parameter list [].
No I have no time but I will look for better definition of \rawgetparameters and \rawsetparameter.

I fixed this a while ago, and not have: \def\rawgetparameters[#1][#2% some 5-10% faster {\ifx#2]% test is needed, else bomb on [#1][] \expandafter\gobbleoneargument \else \def\rawparameterprefix{#1}% \expandafter\dorawgetparameters \fi#2}

\def\dorawgetparameters#1]%
 {\expandafter\rawsetparameter#1,]=,}

Thankx for quick response, even from outside Hans, this solves the empty list problem, but unfortunately not the problem with newline in param list:
\MyMacro[Field][param1=value,
param2=value]
and in this way it is incompatible with \setparameters.

What about use the same parameter parser as in the \setparameters:

  \def\rawgetparameters{\dogetparameters\rawdosetvalue}
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vit Zyka