Hi,

that sounds very promising - especially --automp, since I don't really want to change my ConTeXt script everytime I changed a MP figure. Including --automp in my script file, however, didn't stop ConTeXt from recalculating my MP figures every time I typeset the document, even though I hadn't changed them in the meantime. I couldn't find anything about automp in the TeXExec manual, but the --help option tells me that automp causes it to render mp pictures only if needed. So how does it determine whether a recalculation is necessary or not? Is it a problem if my figures rely on the randomizers, like uniformdeviate()?

Best regards,

Sebastian Sturm