Hi,

Thanks for the fast reply.

The pdf-file resulting from compilation of the metapost code can perfectly be opend in acrobat 6. Acrobat 5 opens the file after giving
a warning "this file may contain infromation... newer version"

Where to put the \pdfminorversion=5. When put into the ConTeXt source-file it creates an undefined controlsequence error.

Kind regards Willi Hans Hagen Outside wrote:

Willi Egger wrote:

Hi,

I got a simple drawing madeup in Metapost, which is then compiled into a pdf file with context.
Now that I want to include this graphic in a text I stumble over the following:

pdfeTeXk, Version 3.141592-1.11a-2.1 (Web2c 7.5.2)
ConTeXt  ver: 2004.6.30  fmt: 2004.7.21
Error: PDF version 1.5 -- xpdf supports version 1.4 (continuing anyway)
Error (0): PDF file is damaged - attempting to reconstruct xref table...
Error: Couldn't find trailer dictionary
Error: Couldn't read xref table

subsubject     : - De tekst op het Gabarit

Error: pdfetex.exe (file ./gabarit.pdf): xpdf: reading PDF image failed
 ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!

try \pdfminorversion=5
is the to be included pdf file ok  ?