Thomas A.Schmitz wrote:

Well, this is pretty old news, so I'm not sure if a reply is still called for; whatever, here comes: I'm not quite sure why Giuseppe is trying to use eomega instead of plain ole pdftex. I mean, you're not writing Greek in Unicode, right? If you're still interested, drop me a line, I have a home-cooked Greek package for ConTeXt which works very well on my box (which is teTeX on Mac OS X); I could send you the files. And the iota subscript is usuall done with an | after the vowel, as in a|. The combination =A (alpha with circumflex) does not occur in classical Greek without a breathing, but <r and <A definitely ought to work.

HTH

Thomas

i think that it makes sense to figure out some mechanism/interface that works well with both systems , so how does your package look like?

Hans