Hello Mojca,

> Here is what I wrote yesterday, but haven't sent yet :)
> Did I send this accidentaly ? :) :) :)

No, but my looking-forward-in-time-gadget sent me a copy of your
message ;-)

> It's a great service, it would just make sense to connect the wiki and
> code rendering, so that the code written would be automatically
> "copy-pasted" in the window (or any other mechanism to enable quick
> acces to the documents described in wiki).

Yes, I was already thinking about that (if I am right, then the
live... service was mainly for interactive content generation from
the wiki). But I am not sure yet what and how should be done.

> Well done again,

thanks!

> * rendering image as an example of the effect of the code written there
>
> For example, if someone would write:
>     [context]
>     a couple of lines of context code
>     [/context]

yes, this is a good idea. I have also thougth about sth. like
<texcommand>\setupframe</texcommand>  that links to texshow-web and
presents the syntax definition.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net