On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 16:23:12 +0200, Steffen wrote:

> Hi,
>

> xxxx xx xxxxx xxxx
> xx xxx xxxxxxx xx-
> xxx.
>

> Is there a way to make a kind of global definition for this for the entire document?

There are a few TeX primitive commands that govern the final line of a paragraph:

        \finalhyphendemerits=\maxdimen % disables hyphenation of final line
        \parfillskip= 0pt plus .8\hsize % disallow final lines shorter than 20% of
\hsize

ConTeXT might alter the values of these primitives occasionally (unlikely but I am not
certain) so maybe you have to repeat these settings a few times.

--
groeten,

Taco