Flavio Ribeiro wrote:

Hello,

Do you distribute .tex sources for ConTeXt's documentation? I'd like to learn from them, but I can only find PDFs on your web site.

we only distribute documented source code and styles; also, it's not that simple to cook up a file structure that has all that stuff and be able to work in it comfortable as well (the documentation directory structure is different from the documentation source structure, and often there are additional resources like graphics and such, so putting things in a distribution is a tough job; maybe some time ...

for the moment, take a look at the pdftex manual (sources available) and the s-* and x-* styles

there's also the wiki where users share things

ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net
texshow-web:  http://texshow.contextgarden.net