Thanks, there the files are,

cutf.xml and cutf.tex, which defines about (about is not in x-contml).

I created simple sample using cont-ml. See the second about in result (PDF). I created
PDF with:

texexec --pdf --interface=cz cutf.xml --usemodule="xtag-utf,x-contml,cutf"

-----

I have more complicated DTD/XML and in this (moreover) described \char xxx and space
colapsing problem appears. Now I know more:

<title> store for later use. This I do using \defineenvironmentsave[title] and the
following \XMLflush{title}.

The code for section is (simplified):

\expanded{\chapter[\XMLop{label}]{\XMLflush{title}}}

where \expanded (or another full expansion) is required. If \XMLflush is not fully
expanded, it appears in tui like "\XMLflush{title}" or "\ifcsname..." (for partial
expansion).

So if I modify sent example to my DTD/XML I must expand titles fully and into tui they
come not as UTF but as \char xxx (in proper encoding). But spaces go away. (And, of
course XML parts in tui stays exactly the same as in sent files).

I feel it is on the edge of current ConTeXt/XML parser, but maybe there is some way or
trick I do not know :-) which solves this...

Thank you very much,

Martin