Am Sa, den 18.09.2004 schrieb ciro um 05:15:
> Thank you to Tobias Hilbricht for the script.
> It is exactly what I was looking for.
>
> I notice that the command "testfont"
> is not a command with the backslash "\"

testfont refers to the file testfont.tex in  the directory
texmf/doc/generic/fontinst/test/testfont.tex
it is not a command

> Is there any way to create one single file with
> a \sample page for each font installed in my computer?

...echo \\\sample\\\bye)... in the script are commands you have to feed
into testfont.tex in order to get a font sample - see documentation. You
can use other test files and adapt the script accordingly.