Le 26 oct. 04, à 13:53, Hans Hagen a écrit :

Maurice Diamantini wrote:

4 - about ConTeXt and Metapost:
    What should I put in the  "verbatimtex ... etex" header
    to be able to use ConTexT in btex..etex instead of LaTex?
    (I don't want use (for now ) the "inside ConTeXt document" method
    for the sake of environnement robustness, and for reusability)

normally nothing has to go in there you can make stand alond graphics with context doing:

\setupcolors[state=start] \starttext \startMPpage
  your mp code
\stopMPpage \stoptext

That gives you a stand alone pdf graphic that you can embed later

The problem is probably due to my installation (texlive 2003 installed in a non standard directory) Everything works well but the previous code give me a write page. (should I put mp code between beginfig..endfig ?)

If I do the magic (from http://contextgarden.net/Linux_Installation)

    texexec --make --alone --all en nl uk metafun mptopdf

After some time it give me:

    `texexec.pl' not found.

In fact, I've never been able to make the basic exemples
about Metafun working.

no, btex etex is parsed and handles in special ways; this is why metafun has the textext macro

That is a good raison for using context with Metafun... as soon as installation works!

Maurice,