Otared Kavian wrote :
> Hi David, Hi all Contexters,
>
> Sorry for being late in answering.
>
> I just tried to test your code but did not succeed in showing things
> step by step, even after adding:
> \def\Subject#1{\centerline{\bf #1}}
> \setuppapersize [S6][S6]
> \setupcolors[state=start]
> and changing the commands \[ and \] (which are probably from a LaTeX
> background) into \startformula and \stopformula.
>
> What I get doesn't show any step, but only one or two pages with
> several "Slide Title", and the items you had in your example, on it,
> and one or two pages with "Navier-Stokes equation".
>
> Am I missing something? Could you please send me (if necessary off
> List) a source file of yours which is completely working?
>
> Best regards: OK

Oh sorry for not being clear about it. I was assuming that some
presentation module would be imported, for instance:
\usemodule[pre-original]

So probably there lacks a \page command in your \Subject definition.

About the \[ and \]: you're right. I was using the amsl module from
Giuseppe Bilotta.

Thanks for your remarks. :-)

So, assuming that the steps code is in a file name t-rsteps.tex, the
complete example would be:

\usemodule [pre-original]
\usemodule [rsteps]

\starttext
\StartSteps[Slide Title]           % the title is passed to
                                   % the \Subject macro

\startitemize
\item Item 1
\OnlyStep[2]  {\item (oops!)}
\UntilStep[4] {\item Item 2*}
\FromStep[4]  {\item Item 2}
\stopitemize

\StopSteps

\StartSteps[Navier||Stokes equation]

\startformula
  \frac{D\vec u}{Dt} =
    \FromStep[2][reserve]{-{\red \frac1\rho \vec\nabla p}}
    \FromStep[3][reserve]{+\;{\green \vec g}}
    \FromStep[4][reserve]{+\;{\blue \frac1\rho \vec\nabla\cdot S}}
\stopformula

Momentum transport:     \NextStep
\item {\red   Pressure gradient}        \par\NextStep
\item {\green Gravity}                  \par\NextStep
\item {\blue  Stress (viscous, turbulent, Maxwell)}

\StopSteps