h h extern wrote:
David Antos wrote:

Hyphenation patterns work OK for Czech. Settings for Czech seem to be
reasonable (I'd only redefine subsentence setting and mainly date),
generated words (Chapter, ...) work fine, at least it is easy to
redefine them to one's personal taste :-)

since there are more czech users on this list (if i'm right), if you team up and send me patches ...

I can have a look on it but not now. Until the end of year I am quite busy. That the work of Tomas Hudec deal with if it was a Master Thesis?
Can David send me the data, please?

System messages and names of macros are available in Czech (although I
cannot imagine anyone who would use them; things like "nastavramovani"
for setupframed seem really perverted to me:-).

hm, it's not something obscene i hope

No. But practically useless and uncatchy.

Index sorting is missing in the distribution; in any case, Czech sorting
rules are really ugly and need incorporation of Cz::Sort into texutil. I
don't keep an eye on ConTeXt development very carefully so I might be
out-of-sync, nevertheless it'd be nice to have a sorting module
pluggable into texutil (just a suggestion).

ok, i have to pick up that thread

It would be very nice. I was asking on it a year ago but with no response :-(

Regards,
Vit Zyka