Hello Giuseppe,

Thanks for your good work. Sorry for reminding this bug to you, but it's
the only reason why I can't use nath even though I wish a lot. About the
problem unicode characters in toc.

Ref.: http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2004/005306.html

I attached a minimal example unicode file. You'll get garbage instead of
the expected the "e acute" on the word "MathÃmatiques" in the table of
contents.

No matter wheter I use the amsl module or not, I get the following entry
in my tuo file:

\listentry{section}{1}{1}{Math^^c3^^a9matiques}{2::0:0:1:0:0:0:0::1}{1}

Moreover, if you replace [nath] with just [amsl], you'll get different
alignment of the formula.

BTW: my TeX doesn't seem to like DOS-style newlines in t-amsl.tex, so I
had to convert them to Unix-style ones.

David
\usemodule [nath]
\enableregime [utf]