\startitemize[triangle]
\item First Item
\item Second Item
\item Third Item
\stopitemize
%
\stopitemize
\stoptext

At this point, it compiles, but when i add a third definition, lets say \definition{QTV} blablabla

It generates the error:

! Undefined control sequence.
<write> ... \twopassentry {\s!list }{\currentlist
}{\currentlist :\noflistel...
<inserted text>
}\endwrite
\immediatewriteutilitycommand ...ti {c \string #1}

\stopitemgroup ...th =\zerocount \dolistreference
\fi \iffirstlist \else \en...
l.360 \stopitemize

I have just tried \par after each definition as follows \definition{QTV} blablabla \par

I can now compile but the doc does talk about this!

Question: Do we have to put a \par. It is really bizarre that it solves the problem, cause my items are defined far away in my document from the definitions.