Wolfgang Zillig wrote:
Hi,

I have some problems with scite: it generates no output but generates this error
message:

 >texmfstart texexec.pl --pdf test.tex
 >Das System kann die angegebene Datei nicht finden.
(-> this means that the system cannot find the file)

for the moment, replace (in one of the properties files) "texmfstart texexec.pl" by just "texexec"; it may work; maybe kpsewhich in miktex does not yet support 'texmfscripts'

> User file 'cont-sys.tex' not found, 'cont-sys.rme' has been used instead. <

this message is ok, unless you have a local cont-sys.tex