Hi Robert,

Context/pdftex is looking for a file ec-uplr8a.tfm, which is apparently not on your system or not in the searchpath of kpsewich or it is not in your mapfile. .

If you are using the minimal-distribution from Pragma, then you obtain this file free of charge. If you use another distribution you will have to install these files with texfont. See \...\texmf\context\data\type-tmf.dat

I do hope this will help solving your problem

Willi
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dear friends,

I ran the tests exactly as you suggested. There is something wrong with a tmf
font but I don't understand the message.

I also looked in the file cont-sys.tex and added the line
\autoloadmapfilestrue. It does not make any difference.

Attached the test file and the log file.

Thanks again!

Kind regards,

Robert