All,

Lately, I've had a number of discussions with the director of disabled
student services at our school regarding document preparation for the
visually impaired. As a result of these discussions, I am a bit lost as how
to proceed with the preparation of mathematics for the web and documents
for my course content.

I've paid a little attention to the develoment of MathML, but I've always
said "Who wants to code like that?" whenever I look at examples. However,
today I found:

http://www.dessci.com/en/company/press/releases/040722.htm

I now realize that software that reads web pages aloud it pretty important.
But how do I, in my limited time, prepare documents for multiple purposes?
Can I use Context to support all of our students at our school? Just how do
I proceed?

At a loss.