Hello,
TeXUtil reports errors:
 TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004

                action : processing commands, lists and registers
                option : sorting IJ under Y
                option : converting high ASCII values
            input file : svn-utilisation.tui
           output file : svn-utilisation.tuo
       passed commands : 41
         remapped keys : 0
      register entries : 0 -> 0 entries 0 references
       synonym entries : 15 -> 15 entries
        embedded files : 7
          b/e error in : e-svn
          b/e error in : e-note
          b/e error in : e-dd
          b/e error in : svn-utilisation
          b/e error in : svn

 utility file analysis : another run needed

and at the end of the tuo-file:

% TeXUtil 9.0.0 - ConTeXt / PRAGMA ADE 1992-2004 / Status
%
% embedded files    : 7 (5 errors)
% synonym entries   : 15 (0 errors)
% register entries  : 0 (0 errors)
% metapost graphics : 1
% position commands : 0 (not used)

But I don't find these errors!  Where should I seek for more information on
those errors?

TIA for any help.
Cheers, Peter

--