Hello,

Walter Schmidt has uploaded to CTAN

| (1) the PostScript font family Garamond No8, which URW | has made available for free under the Aladdin Free Public
| License, see <http://www.artifex.com/downloads/>.
|
| (2) font metrics, macros etc. to use the fonts with LaTeX;
| this is material which I have added; it is released under
| LPPL.

The font presentation can be found at
http://www.urwpp.de/
Search for "Garamond".

Garamond No8 consists of regular, medium, italic and medium italic. It is an OpenType Level 1 font and contains the character sets West, East, Turkish, Baltic and Romanian

CTAN: nonfree/fonts/urw/garamond
e.g. ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/tex/nonfree/fonts/urw/garamond/

Regards,

Tobias
PS: Information taken from CTAN announce.