Hi all,

Can someone explain how I go about adding the Adobe Utopia Expert
fonts so that ConTeXt is aware of them?  I have the postscript fonts
from Adobe but cannot figure out what to do with them.  Is there a
document that I've missed somewhere?  Poking around in type-enc.tex
suggests that much of the hard work has already been done...

The type one fonts (Mac) were exported using FontLab and renamed to

  ls *.afm *.pfb
  futb8t.afm      futbi9d.afm     futr8t.afm      futri8t.afm
futs9e.afm      futsc9wt.afm
  futb8t.pfb      futbi9d.pfb     futr8t.pfb      futri8t.pfb
futs9e.pfb      futsc9wt.pfb
  futb9d.afm      futbi9e.afm     futr9e.afm      futri9d.afm
futsc9d.afm     futsi9d.afm
  futb9d.pfb      futbi9e.pfb     futr9e.pfb      futri9d.pfb
futsc9d.pfb     futsi9d.pfb
  futb9e.afm      futc9d.afm      futr9p.afm      futri9e.afm
futsc9dd.afm    futsi9e.afm
  futb9e.pfb      futc9d.pfb      futr9p.pfb      futri9e.pfb
futsc9dd.pfb    futsi9e.pfb
  futbi8t.afm     futc9e.afm      futrc9d.afm     futs9d.afm      futsc9hd.afm
  futbi8t.pfb     futc9e.pfb      futrc9d.pfb     futs9d.pfb      futsc9hd.pfb

and tried to run a trivial fontinst script:

  \input fontinst.sty
  \needsfontinstversion{1.926}
  \recordtransforms{fut-rec.tex}
  \latinfamily{fut}{}
  \endrecordtransforms
  \bye

but I don't get any propery list or virtual property list files?

Apologies if this is trivial... it has been a while since I tinkered
with fonts in TeX.

Thanks,
Randall