Hi all,

I have problem with paragraph background in columnset environment:

\definetextbackground
  [TXBG]
  [frame=no,offset=0.25em,location=paragraph]

\definecolumnset[main][n=2]

\startcolumnset[main]
\starttextbackground[TXBG]
  \typebuffer[BUFFER]
\stoptextbackground
\stopcolumnset

Using the background in left column (as the text flows) causes shifting
whole column down }(including both text and properly placed background).

Sorry, I have no minimal example now, as the source is XML. But the mapping
macros lead into the code described above.

Are there some problems with backs in columnsets?

Thank you,

Martin