Henning Hraban Ramm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said on 2005-02-12, 21:19 (+0100 GMT):

> Perhaps describe a bit more exactly what you'd like to achieve.
> As far as I understood: You want a black rectangle at the margin
> that has no text in it, always same size, but moving position per
> chapter?

Yes. More precisely, chapter 1 - 5 would have a black box in the margin at the
top right of each right page, then chapters 6 to whatever have the next box
below, and so on. I usually do this âmanuallyâ in a DTP app (by defining a
set of master pages and applying them selectively to a group of âchaptersâ)
but ConTeXt is clearly capable of doing it automatically. And I bet ConTeXt
could also be persuaded to place white text on the box as well...

Iâve read through the MetaFun manual. Itâs amazing technology, but a bit
too advanced for me at present.