Hello,
while playing around with starttables, footnotes and paragraphs in
starttables, I found some problems. Here is the first one, I would like to
get a paragraph in 2 columns:

\def\SomeText{\dorecurse{20}{hallo }}
\starttext
\starttables[s1|p(13em)|l|p(13em)|]
\VL \SomeText \VL xxx \VL \SomeText \postponefootnotes\footnote{a footnote}
\VL \AR
\VL \SomeText \VL
\TWO{Not ok, since too much distance to the line at the left.}\VL\AR
\VL \SomeText \VL xxx \VL \SomeText \VL \AR
\stoptables
\stoptext

\def\SomeText{\dorecurse{2}{hallo }}
\starttext
\starttables[s1|p(13em)|l|p(13em)|]
\VL \SomeText \VL xxx \VL \SomeText \postponefootnotes\footnote{a footnote}
\VL \AR
\VL \SomeText \VL
\TWO\JustLeft{\vtop{\setupinterlinespace\hsize 14em Better, but I need to
    calculate the hsize, and there are other workarounds for correct vertical
    spacing. Furthermore, the footnote is lost.\strut \blank[small]}}
\VL\AR
\VL \SomeText \VL xxx \VL \SomeText \VL \AR
\stoptables
\stoptext

TIA for any help!
Greetings, Peter