On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 12:26:03PM +0100, Hans Hagen wrote:
> Slawek Zak wrote:
>
> >I'd like to split some source code over a couple of pages. I'd like it
> >to have distinct background and rounded frame around.
> >
> >Search on google comes up with an email from Hans answering some
> >fellow wanting the same thing, but the technique used was
> >textbackgrounds which doesn't give me the frame, just the background.
> >
> >Is there any way to tickle framed+splitfloat or any other macro to
> >achieve what I want?
>
> text background can have frames, and anything drawable by metapost; if you
> can;t find it in details.pdf let me know; anyhow, the next one gives me a
> frame and a background

It gives me frame too, but definetextbackground doesn't accept framecorner=round
parameter. I use ConTeXt ver: 2004.6.30  fmt: 2004.7.5. Is it too old?

{code snippet}
\definetextbackground[zak][state=start,framecolor=blue,framecorner=round]

> (see core-pos.tex for the real dirty details and how to hook in your own mp
> code)
>
> todo, excercise: only topline at first page and bottom line at last page
> (not that hard -)

Would work nicely. Not in this case though, as rounded frames would look rather
silly this way :)

Thanks for swift response Hans, /S