Hi Mats,

I followed this thread. Basically the t-lettri.tex must be placed in a path known to TeX. Indeed if you place it in \base or \user this is the case. - In earlier discussion I think to remember that one could best create a directory \third (or similar) where such files can be placed.

Kind regards

Willi