Good evening.

Many thanks for your answer. But I still can't make it out.

from now on context defauls to latim modern,

What is Latin Modern? What is name of its tfm metrics? Where can I find the fonts?

\setupencoding[il2] \usetypescript[modern][il2]

Is this line intended to switch the defalt to Computer Modern, or to csr directly? My csr-documents are still typeset in cmr (i.e. without accents). Probably I don't have the Latin Modern. But anyway, the commands above don't switch ConTeXt to csr. How can I do it? (My documents in other accented fonts work well.)

Many thanks for your help. I wish you all nice weekend.
M.K.