I tried this and the drop.tex example from Taco with

        texexec --pdf drop.tex

but this ends in disaster:

system          : macros of module lettri loaded
(./t-lettri.tex
! Illegal parameter number in definition of \LettrineFontEPS.
<to be read again>
                   1
l.99 \def\LettrineFontEPS{#1
                            }{%
? x
No pages of output.

This is the latest ConTeXt beta. What am I doing wrong?