Hi,

I used to install the fonts that I need for contexing.

But for the current project only Helvetica is needed, and so I remembered Patrick saying:

 using Helvetica works for me:
 \usetypescript [adobekb][\defaultencoding]
 \usetypescript [postscript][\defaultencoding]
 \setupbodyfont[pos,ss,12pt]

 \starttext
 foo
 \stoptext

But not for me. The same file as above results in:

 Warning: pdfetex (file ec-urw-times.map): cannot open font map file

{/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/fonts/map/pdftex/context/original-youngryu-
 tx.map}
 Warning: pdfetex (file ec-urw-helvetica.map): cannot open font map file

 Warning: pdfetex (file ec-urw-courier.map): cannot open font map file
 ]
 systems         : end file helve at line 25
  )
 Warning: pdfetex (file phvr8r): Font phvr8r at 86 not found

What is missing? I am working (under OSX) with Hans' recent Beta, with Gerbens latest tex i-package, and I also saw various helvetica pfb files being installed with Gerbens distro.

So, shouldn't contexing with Helvetica work just out-of-the-box, as Patrick said?

Steffen