Hi everybody!

Sorry for the too long example. I wasn't sure what caused the
problem and wanted to provide all relevant information at one
time. I didn't mention the units module explicitly because I
have the same problem using the \cite command from the
bib-module and I assumed, that it would be a more general
problem.

The workaround with the \hbox{} does work. Is this some kind of
bug and will be fixed in the future?

Thank you all for your help! :-))

Michael