Hi,

I replaced my cont-sys.rme with the one at www.pragma-ade.com/system/tex/texmf-local/tex/context/user/cont-sys.rme

Everything appears to be ok now -- the difference between the two files

seems to be the following if-statement in the OLD file:

\donefalse \ifx\pdftexversion\undefined \else \ifnum\number\pdftexversion>119
\donetrue
\fi \fi \ifdone

  \loadmapfile[original-base.map]
  \loadmapfile[original-ams-base.map]
  \loadmapfile[original-public-lm.map]

\else

  \loadmapfile[original-base.map]

etc

So I guess this file should have been updated but wasn't for some reason.

Thanks Patrick!

Matthias