Hello Hans,

[...]

> get the lmr zip from our site and unzip it in your tree; otherwise, try
>
> \setupencoding[default=texnansi]

This doesn't seem to work. On live.contextgarden.net I keep getting:

(/opt/context/current/texmf/tex/context/base/spec-fdf.tex)
specials        : fdf loaded
)
specials        : fdf,tpd loaded
)
bodyfont        : 12pt rm is loaded
! Font \*12ptrmtf*=ec-lmr12 not loadable: Metric (TFM) file not found.
<to be read again>
                   \relax
\xxdododefinefont ...tspec {#4}\newfontidentifier
                                                  \let \localrelativefontsiz...

\fontstrategy ...ame #1\csname #2#3#4#5\endcsname
                                                  \tryingfontfalse \fi
<inserted text> ...yle \fontalternative \fontsize
                                                  \fi \iftryingfont \fontstr...

\synchronizefont ...strategy \the \fontstrategies
                                                  \relax \fi \ifskipfontchar...
<argument> \getvalue [EMAIL PROTECTED]@ \fontstyle }
                                           \edef \fontstyle {\fontstyle }\if...
l.1
    \setupencoding[default=texnansi]
?

So even before I set this encoding, I get an error.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net