Hello Vit,

> Patrick Gundlach wrote:
>> Hello out there,
>> I don't quite understand how to use the even/odd keywords in
>> setuplayout:
>> \setuppagenumbering[alternative=doublesided]
>> \setuplayout[odd][width=5cm]
>> \setuplayout[even][width=10cm]
>> \starttext
>> \dorecurse{20}{\input knuth \endgraf \input tufte \endgraf}
>> \stoptext
>
> I would wonder if it can be possible since changing paragraph width
> from page to page is *very* complicated task in TeX.

You are right, but we all know Hans, he does some things that are
*very* complicated in TeX.

And I see that part of my question has been answered before. It is a
matter if \definelayout[odd], \definelayout[even] and alike. I was
confused because Hans mentioned in this thread:

\setuplayout[odd|even|pagenumber|yourownid]

Which I can't get to work here.

Patrick
--
ConTeXt wiki: http://contextgarden.net