On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:35:55 +0100, Gilles Prez-Lambert
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I asked Hans at EuroTeX 2005 in Pont--Mousson the permission to translate
> _Context: an excursion_ into French on behalf of GUTenberg, the French user
> group, and a German person (sorry, I forgot your name :-( ) did the same for
> the German language. Hans kindly agreed and prefers to have translations on a
> more recent document so here is a wiki page*:
>
> http://contextgarden.net/Revision_and_translations_of_"ConTeXt%2C_an_excursion";
>
> created on the ConTeXt wiki (thanks Patrick!). The goal of this page is to
> outline sections that need to be updated or erased or added.
>
> Please participate! :-)
>
> Gilles.

It sounds interesting :)

But could you tell me more : the wiki page is used to keep the "TOC"
only, right ? Or we do the translating job at wiki ? IMHO, it's better
to have the "ConTeXt source" of this doc. But it depends to Hans ...

Just my 2 (euro) cents :)