VnPenguin a écrit le mardi 22 mars 2005 22:40 :
> It sounds interesting :)

:-)

> But could you tell me more : the wiki page is used to keep the "TOC"
> only, right ? Or we do the translating job at wiki ? IMHO, it's better
> to have the "ConTeXt source" of this doc. But it depends to Hans ...

I view this wiki page as a means to discuss where we can make modifications. I
just did it for columns on the wiki page. When we'll all agree on
modifications, we'll begin the translation. Hans, is it OK?

> Just my 2 (euro) cents :)

I only have one cent (_centime_ as we say in France) in my pocket and give it
anyway. :-)

Gilles.