Gilles Pérez-Lambert wrote:
VnPenguin a écrit le mardi 22 mars 2005 22:40 :

It sounds interesting :)

:-)

But could you tell me more : the wiki page is used to keep the "TOC"
only, right ? Or we do the translating job at wiki ? IMHO, it's better
to have the "ConTeXt source" of this doc. But it depends to Hans ...

I view this wiki page as a means to discuss where we can make modifications. I just did it for columns on the wiki page. When we'll all agree on modifications, we'll begin the translation. Hans, is it OK?

indeed, btw, it will be an interesting challenge to keep translations in sync