Great, that does the trick. Another quickie:

This bib style demands that the first author/editor is "invertedauthor", while the subsequent authors/editors are "normalauthor", e.g.:

WOOTEN, David and Charles M. SCHULZ and Kris KRINGLE.
2005. Adventures in Babysitting, etc.

Is there currently the possibility of distinguishing between the first & subsequent authors? (From my preliminary investigations it looks like all authors automatically follow the declared style.)

Regards,
David

P.S. This is a lot more fun than preparing for my exams!