At 22:21 +0900 31/03/05, Dalyoung wrote:

Although it wokred fine, there is some warning message. Did I do something wrong?

! pdfTeX warning (ext4): destination with the same identifier (name{eq:1.1}) has been already used, duplicate ignored
<recently read> fit

Hi,

You didn't do anything wrong: the warning is due to the fact that the same equation appears in several steps although its number doesn't change.
Some time ago discussions with David Munger resulted in a better version of the stepping macros, in particular avoiding the side effect you are mentionning.
However the files I sent you were prepared before that... and I didn't manage to update the presentation I sent you.
After our discussions, David Munger wrote a nice "third party" module named t-rsteps.tex which you can use alternatively.

Best regards: OK