Thanks Thomas for the manual. I have already printed it, and cannot wait to give it a try.

In the mean time I welcome any other concrete tips for installing a new font, step by step that is. If you recall the earlier postings: my idea would be to start with a new font consisting of only one pfb file.
I would like to understand each Context instruction in the files, in order to be better able to reproduce it. In my previous attempts, I often copied instructions without really understanding why they were needed. In my last attempt the pk file was not generated, perhaps not due to Context...? (Although the font did work under Latex.)

In the end my ideal would be a context which typesets Arabic, Russian and Turkish, plus transcription according to a code I developed myself.

Kind regards,

Robert

Idris Samawi Hamid wrote:

<ntg-context@ntg.nl> =====