On Mon, Apr 04, 2005 at 02:31:04PM +0200, Piotr Kopszak wrote:
> > On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 11:03:53PM +0200, Patrick Gundlach wrote:
> >[...]
>
> I just looked at the webpage you mentioned and TeXML resources. If
> I'm not mistaken it seems it was conceived for LaTeX. Does it
> really make sense in context of ConTeXt? I'm afraid having a language
> whose available reference does not even mention ConTeXt only adds up to the
> existing TeX mess rather than makes it richer. At least the subset
> which makes use of ConTeXt  should be called differently. Sorry for my
> ignorance. These are just first impressions after having a quick look
> at the idea.

It is true that originally this was designed just for LaTeX. But I
became a developer and changed the code so that it will work under
ConTeXt. I even provided a script that will convert TeXML directly from
XML to PDF or other print formats. The name of this script is texml_con.
It is only available on CVS right now, but I should make it available as
a package sometime later today.

I will have to aske the administrator of the sourceforge site to update
the webpage so that it mentions ConTeXt as well.

I provide myriads of examples on the webpages in TeXML format. Running
the TeXML script on any of these codes will change the documents to
valid ConTeXt.

Paul