Taco Hoekwater, April 20:

> Peter Münster wrote:

> > Is there a module for pretty-printing C-code?

> None that I know of, if anybody has a solution, I am interested myself
> as well

I wrote one a while ago.  It's not great, but it works quite well.  It
even processes preprocessor directives correctly, albeit a bit
hackishly.  It's not too fun working with the verbatim code, though.
It's a bit restrictive in what can be done.

Anyway, I've attached it here.  Perhaps we can make something standard
of it?,
        nikolai