Le 18 mai 05 à 00:13, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :

Perhaps one of them would be cloning the default LaTeX style and include it into standard ConTeXt distribution. I guess this would be one reason more for LaTeX people to switch.
(I sometimes still use LaTeX if I have absolutely no time and need to think about layout.)

I agree I would be a very nice thing to have! The main LaTeX "classes" to emulate would be: - article - rapport - book

But this is much work for somebody who is more interested by the content
of its document than by the envelope.
So this thing (context template) will take much time in collaborating.

What kind of stuff do we need for, say, an "article" LaTeX class?

   \usemodule[latex]
   \usemodule[latexarticle]

This should modify the behavior of all the \section like command,
the \startitemize, add some \newtheorem emulation,
a decent defaut table of content listing ...

Where to start
- define a name for the module (e.g. [latexarticle]),
- begin an empty template module,
- perhaps there should be a common module for all LaTeX emulation
  which would be called by all "laTeX classes" emulation ?
- start the "to ask for / fill request point" cycle ?

Maurice