Dear All

I am in the process of learning the wonders of Context and enjoying the
challenge.    My Context is the stand alone version for Windows which I
downloaded from the Pragma site.  I'm getting used to using the Scite editor
although it was a little difficult in the beginning.

Just now I'm putting together some short stories and am having fun playing
about with layout and using different kinds of fonts. Also I'm reading 'The
Elements of Typographic Style' by Robert Bringhurst which is absolutely
superb!  I would never have thought that a book on typography would be so
easy to read.  In Bringhurst's book he mentions fleurons - "A horticultural
dingbat" which I would like to access.  I have looked through the Context
manuals but with no success.  Could someone give me some hints?

Thanks
Keith McKay
Hamilton, Scotland