Thanks. I discovered that a bit ago and was just about to post what I
found out.

Now, I don't suppose there is any way to actually fine-tune the
placement? I asked this question about two months ago and since I
didn't get a response figured there was no way.

For example, I would like to indent the figures about 5 cm from the
left margin.

Paul