On Tue, 31 May 2005, Hans Hagen wrote:

> \definebuffer[crap]
>
> \setupbuffer[crap][before=\blank\bgroup here we start,after=and here we
> end\egroup\blank]

[...]

Hello Hans and Taco,
thank you for your hints, but I think, I did not explain my question well
enough...
I fact, all I need is to know, how I could write some verbatim text between
2 commands (\startXXX...\stopXXX) into a file, but with my own macros.
Here an example in detail:

\newcount\LSTnum
\newwrite\LSTfile
\def\LSTfileprefix{\jobname-LST\LSTnum}

\def\startLST[#1]#2\stopLST{%
  \immediate\openout\LSTfile=\LSTfileprefix.tmp
  \immediate\write\LSTfile{#2}%  Here I seek a solution for verbatim text!
  \immediate\closeout\LSTfile
  \immediate\write18{createListing.sh \LSTfileprefix #1}% #1 is for \lstset
  \externalfigure[\LSTfileprefix]
  \advance\LSTnum by 1
}

and then, the user types only:

\startLST[language=C]
main()
{
        return 0;
}
\stopLST

It's already possible to do this with some further macros (\finishLST after
\stopLST for example), but I prefer only one \start/\stop pair.

Greetings, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/