Hello,

Tobias Burnus wrote:
I just updated my teTeX to 3.0 (using RPMs) and to \def\contextversion{2005.06.07}
Running texec --version calls mktextfm ec-lmr12 which fails.
I'm stupid. I glanced at "newest version on teTeX-3.0" but it seem to relate to something different. I then looked at the webpage and thought: Well, I can do with the old LM fonts for a while. In fact I cannot.

(And then it took me quite some time to realize that
 TEXMFCONFIG $HOME/texmf updmap-sys --edit
does not work - it has to be updmap without "-sys".)

Goes in to corner (and re-reads the thread).

Tobias