Dear All

I have produced a nice little A5 pamphlet which I will be printing on A4
paper.  I have had a lot of fun doing this and I am quite pleased that I was
able to install fonts and fleurons which I needed in the process.  However,
I have a problem which I am having difficulty in solving.  How can I stop
the Header, footer and page number being printed on the first page?  I have
looked through the big Context manual but I can't figure it out.  Any hints?

Thanks
Keith McKay
Hamilton, Scotland