John R. Culleton wrote:
On Tuesday 14 June 2005 05:24 pm, Taco Hoekwater wrote:

John R. Culleton wrote:

Taco asked for a minimal example. I don't want to make it too

You were missing:

  \setupcolumns[blank=3pt]

please don't ask me why columns have their own whitespace settings,
they just do. ;)

Greetings, Taco

As we say over here "there is no reason for it, it is just
company policy."

But at least there is an explanation. Thanks to you one more
time. BTW the Context Manual p 64 doesn't mention a dimension as
an allowable value for to the the "blank=" parameter.

columns have their own value because it influences grid handling and such