On Jun 13, 2005, at 04:07, 정 달영 wrote:

Dear Hans,

I reinstalled TeX, ConTeXt updates, and XeTeX, and add two map file using updmap. Instead of uninstalling ConTeXt updates, I removed pdftex.map in /fonts/map/pdftex/context/ folder. After running texhash, pdflatex worked fine. It located font files and no more mktexpk things.

I'll do the same thing in the another mac in school to double checking.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Dalyoung

ther reason may be that there is a pdftex.map file in the context path and the tds is not that robust for multiple instances of the same file; make sure that there is no pdftex.map under fonts/map/*/context/*

Is this something I should take care of upon install? Wht is this pdftex.map shipping with ConTeXt? Can I just remove it before repackaging?